Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Why? How?

Sometimes I really wonder how my brain works.
I never liked Ashley Simpson. She annoys me immensely. Her songs never got to me at all.
And then I see this new video of hers, and I can't stop watching it...again and again and again.....

Maybe it's because it reminds me of Gwen Stephani's video for What You Waiting For??
The Dali inspired background?
I just got this instant fascination for the fancy top hat, green dress wearing brunette Ashley, sitting and dancing on a floating giant Rubik cube. How out there and cool is that? The image is just something that works for me and keeps me coming back to the weird video. Perhaps it will even inspire a painting....I haven't painted anything in months!

So here is the link...beware, the tune is pretty catchy too, the kind that gets stuck in your head whether you like it or hate it. Ayayayayaya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1_KpDbZGIg&eurl=http://dlisted.com/

1 comment:

Princess in Galoshes said...

Trippy... but you're right, it's surprisingly entertaining.