Friday, December 14, 2007

Laughing to cure anxiety

Our community is privileged enough to have a wonderful Santa Clause at our local mall. He really is great and authentic looking. You'd swear he's the real thing, and people travel from pretty far to come and visit Rosemere's Santa. With his real white beard and very blue eyes and rosy skin. What is awesome, is that he has the ability to not freak kids out.

So for me, having a cool Santa is kind of a normal occurrence, I had no idea, when I visited a Blog this afternoon, that some poor kids are not that lucky.

Just take a look at that priceless picture, captioned: Reindeer-breath Santa


Oh my God! I still have tears in my eyes and my stomach hurts from all the weirdo and plain fucked-up Santas out there. Head over to Suburban Turmoil for more gems such as St-Tropez Santa, Ritalin Santa, Hangover and Most Wanted Santas. You'll not regret it!

http://suburbanturmoil.blogspot.com/


http://suburbanturmoil.blogspot.com/2006/11/bad-santa.html

No comments: