Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Good and the Bad

Celebrities. They may say they are just like us, but they are a weird kind.

It seems like some of them are at least still getting what is the spirit of Halloween.
As much as it has become princess day for little girls, it appears that for a lot of adult women, Halloween is just another excuse to dress even sluttier then they usually do.

This is why I feel the need to congratulate Neil Patrick Harris....and...*gasp* Ashley Olsen. Because they have truly freaky costumes. Especially that Harris guy. That evil clown will hunt my nightmares for awhile.
And to prove my point, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, who else. Those pictures hurt my eyes and make me laugh at the same time. Seriously?? Spears is a millionaire, and she picks the trashiest, cheapest looking cat-whore costume she can find. I'm puzzled.


1 comment:

Princess in Galoshes said...

Gah! Clowns! Nothing is more horrifying!

...

Except perhaps Brittney Spear's costume. WTF?