Monday, November 05, 2007

The Dangers of Tofu

Don't get me wrong.
Tofu is amazing for our health, it's full of veggie proteins and whatnots, you can make it taste whatever you like and it has few calories. I love Tofu. Tofu is awesome.

But be warned. If said block of nutritious tofu is left forgotten at the back of the fridge for two weeks. It will turn a delicate shade of rosy-green speckled with light grey. Also, it will scent your entire fridge with a delightful aroma of pure *EVIL*!

I kid you not, if you need an easy solution to your evening chocolate cravings. Keep a rancid piece of tofu in your fridge and smell when needed. Foul!

2 comments:

Princess in Galoshes said...

Oh... Sick. Note to self- don't buy tofu.

Lily said...

Oh non! I hope I haven't put too many people off Tofu!lol
Just make sure not to let it die in your fridge or anywhere else.