Monday, February 11, 2008

A Shiny little Ray of Happiness!

Well...it took way less time then I expected to get over myself and look for, and find.
And now I'm all bubbly, because this is finally something that looks sane, and positive and 100% enjoyable and comfortable.
And I've got a good, warm feeling about it.

A year ago, I had met that great guy...we went out a bit, and it was fun. But at the time, I wasn't ready to let someone in my life, and I got scared and broke it.
I always had him at the back of my mind though...he stuck there, like few people do.

Now more then a year later, we decided to give each other a chance again. It was a great decision...really is. I realise now, that even if I thought past relationships were going really good, I still never felt so at ease being with someone, in conversation or silence. And God is he pretty! And sweet!
Feeling Happy! Butterflies!

2 comments:

Princess in Galoshes said...

WHA...?

That is amazing turnaround, girlfriend! How did you pull that off? Details, please!

Also, I missed your other blog about life's little pleasures... but I have to say, one of mine is taking the first scoop out of a jar of peanut butter. Weird, I know, but something about breaking into that smooth, creamy top just does it for me. (How dirty does THAT sound????)

Lily said...

Ah! Online Dating my Friend!
A gift from god to all nerdish/shy/introvert singles the world around.
Amongst all the sad freaks, you can actually find a pearl it seems.:)

Oooh! Dirty!haha!
That actually makes me wanna run to the store and buy a jar of peanut butter. That stuff is amazing.