Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Costumes....



I feel I should give a special bravo to the two little guys and one girl who contributed to keeping Halloween traditional...let's applause Mr. Ladybug, Miss Clown, and Spider man...(Although I think that Spider man and Batman costumes might be the male equivalent to the Princesses...hmmm)

Pictured here, is my costume this year. Yes, a black cat. Because I've never been one before.
And my brother David's valiant attempt to keep Halloween the night of gruesome, spirit world and scary stuff alive. I helped him fix this Japanese-ghost-movie-girl costume in 5 minutes this morning. Inspired by a healthy mix of The Grudge and The Ring. I'm thinking it might work as some kind of therapy for him, to be in those characters' skin instead of just terrified by them.

No comments: