Monday, November 06, 2006

Hair Progress...















Lets appreciate the small happy facts of life: My hair no longer looks like a Hobbit's!
Look at the shine! Look how much it grew since the beginning of this blog!

For the first time in years, I went to the hairdresser and didn't need to be ashamed of the mop on my head and invent silly excuses when the lady says variations of...."Oh my GOD girl! WHAT have you done to that poor hair!!?"
This time, she complimented me on how soft it was, and so easy to fix. Happiness!!

Photos to prove that the best way to get decent hair is to completely ignore it and leave it be.
The first one to show the shine I thought I would never get, and the second is the actual color. Can hardly believe hair is natural, healthy, non-streaky or freakish half-and-half color.

No comments: