Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cool Cat


By some miracle, I found a photo of the black cat decoration I was talking about earlier this week. It's exactly the same! (But not my photo. Thank you, anonymous person and their cat).

Isn't it very cool looking? It's now standing proudly in my kitchen window, and when I'm leaving for work in the morning, I like to walk pass my window on purpose to see it. That's how much I like it.

The funny thing is, I must be one of the few strange persons who find it hot, because the cashier just laughed and said "Oh, sorry, I just find it so ugly!" Probably meaning: "Good god! I didn't think anyone in their right mind would put out 6 bucks for that horror."
Alright, it's made of the stuff you put in Christmas tree, only it's black instead of gold...but hey, isn't it like a tribute the the Nightmare Before Christmas? You know, with the mixed holidays....I like to think so.

No comments: