Friday, June 29, 2007

All Grown up!


Well, time is flying by!

I remember the day I went and saw the first Harry Potter movie like it was yesterday...when those kids were so tiny and cute.

And now some people are starting to call them hotties!

I can't wait to see the fifth movie...look at those kids! The girl they picked for Luna Lovegood is all kinds of awesome. I would never have the balls to dress like that for a big movie premiere. But there she is, looking all proud and happy in those baggy pants and shoes. I wonder if this is all her real hair....If so, I am disgustingly jealous.
Emma is looking like a lady! Wow! Love the dress! Great color (olive green, my favorite), great cut!
I know some people are going to hate me...but....hmmm, I can't understand all the drooling going on for the boys....I mean, Ron has his charms, red hair is hot, pretty sleepy eyes, humor....but Harry? I honestly don't see it....

2 comments:

Princess in Galoshes said...

Is it just me, or do they all kind of look like weird dolls?

Kind of like they are dressed/makeuped a little too adult-y for their age....

Lily said...

Hmmm...yeah, especially Daniel (Harry) Radcliff....
But aren`t they all around 16-17 years old? Maybe even 18?