Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A new project

Well, it's not breaking news, but I'm tired of seeing that picture of my hair when I check out my blog....
And, wow, it's practically been half a moon that I didn't write an entry! (Thank you, Current Moon Phase Indicator!)

Well, what's new? I got a little drawing job-ette. Which is very cool, I'm going to decorate some blackboard menus for an ice-cream shop. Gelato, Smoothies....how fun!

Also, I'm trying to avoid my gentle stalker at all costs. I think I'm doing well, he hasn't been able to talk to me again....and spying on me is kept at a minimal, because I try to not stand where I can be clearly seen by him. Yeah, he is still sitting on his balcony, looking in my general direction. How weird....But I'm hoping he will tire of this little game. I'm a patient women, and it's not like I used to bake myself in the sun anyway.

Cats are feeling nice, but hot.

There is a new movie with Audrey Tautou coming out Friday! I must see it. How I love this actress. She looks and sounds just like a Pixy!

3 comments:

Princess in Galoshes said...

Ew, yuck, haven't stopped by in a while, sorry to hear about the stalker! How random. Definitely steer clear of him.

And btw, I LOVE Audrey Tautou, too! I completely agree- she's like a real, live pixie.

Princess in Galoshes said...

Ew, yuck, a stalker! I haven't been by in a while, but sorry to hear about him. Definitely steer clear of him at all costs.

And I absolutely love Audrey Tautou, too! She's as close as it gets to a real-life pixie. :-)

Lily said...

Lol!
Im sorry you had to post many times! I`m not sure why, it says I need to moderate the comments before they show up! I`ll try to fix that!