Thursday, July 05, 2007

Freakishly Amazing!

I love her!
Oh Helena! How I missed you!

And look! My favorite British girl never disappoints. Not only is she a genius actress, she dresses like that to premieres (and from what I've read, pretty much on an every day basis too.)


She totally rocks the Victorian-street-urchin-with-a-killer-sense-of-style look.

Don't know why I love it so much....maybe it's because it's so very refreshing, so different from what you normally see on those famous people.


I mean just look at the hair! That alone is a masterpiece of careful mess! The ribbons sticking out! The picture of unruliness!
The combat boots!!!

And that Oh-SO-COOL dress. I'd bet she did it herself too, because it reminds me a lot of her Pantaloonies collection, with all the bits of antique material and laces...

Oh, I so can't wait to see her as Bellatrix Lestrange.

No comments: