Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another success

No, this is not slowly becoming a cooking blog, but lately, I'm really into trying new recipes and cooking. The cold temperature does that to me.
And it's called the Silly Kitchen Witch after all, so I'll share what I'm all excited about.

This one is super healthy, easy, and a good way to eat veggies. I don't really like zucchini or carrots, but this is excellent. (Pretty too, that always help.)


Garlic-y Zucchini and Carrot ribbons
(for 2 persons)

1 big carrot
1 zucchini
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 garlic clove (minced)
salt and pepper

Using a potato peeler, slice the veggies to get long, thin "noddles".
In a pan, heat the oil and minced garlic then add the carrot and let cook for a bit.
Add the zucchini later since it's quicker to be done.
Mix well and let cook until "al dente".
Serve hot! Hmmmm.

Bon appétit!




No comments: