Wednesday, October 29, 2008

McGregor to play Hot Priest!

Oh my God!

I have been a bad fangirl!

Of course, I knew that they were filming an Angels and Demons movie. Read the book a long time ago and loved it. Fascinated by all that anti-matter, Illuminati, Vatican stuff.

And I was pretty sure I'd like the movie as much as I like the DaVinci Code. (I don't care how many people tell me it was crap, I loved it. I'm a sucker for easy action sequences and mysterious plots about Jesus and Mary Magadalene.)


I didn't know much more about that new movie though, only that Tom Hanks reprises his role as Robert Langdon. But this morning, I gasped out loud when I read that EWAN MCGREGOR is in it! Not only that, he plays Carlo Ventresca! The "main priest" of that story.

The casting director of these movies sure knows how to pick his ecclesiastic male cast. First, Paul Bettany as a monk in DaVinci, and Ewan McGregor as a priest in this. I'm forever grateful.

Here's a picture I found...

Ooooh! Reminds me why I love this actor. Ever since Moulin Rouge, he's my very favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Est-ce que tu savais qu'Ewan mcgregor a écrit un livre sur un long voyage qu'il a fait en moto? C'est une gentille dame quand j'étais en Irlande qui m'a parlé de cela.

Mais je ne peux pas te dire si c,est bon... jamais lu