Friday, October 17, 2008

I am French afterall (and it shows)

So...starting today, in Quebec, happens the "Sommet de la Francophonie", which celebrates the French language all over the world. It's kind of a big thing, (although this morning was the first time ever I heard of this).

That, and a post from one of my french web friends made me think that perhaps, I should at least have a French version of my Blog. I would never abandon the Silly Kitchen Witch, because I know some of you speak only English...and also, I love pretending I can write in Shakespeare's words.
But I will attempt to translate my posts...so...today, I proudly present:
LA Silly Kitchen Witch-en Francais-
Merci beaucoup!
http://sillykitchenwitch-franco.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Princess in Galoshes said...

Mais... il n'y a rien ecrit la?

Lily said...

Bientot...bientot...I'm writting some right now.:P

Anonymous said...

Hi !
Bon je m'en sors approximatively with the langue (de boeuf ? beurk) du cher William S. , mais I confirm que ton lien Frenchie is o o o .
Dommage ... mais le pb semble récent et l'on connaîit la psycho rigidité des prgr PC et la dispo des bloggeurs et bloggeuses...
En attendant ça me fera travailler mon ingliche :p.
LLL
Silvia