Thursday, April 24, 2008

Procrastination Thursday

Okay, it's actually Dress Thursday...and I did "dress" up for the occasion. Although that thing makes me look pregnant and/or huge-butted. Which I didn't realize until I wasn't able to take a picture that didn't make me look like an apple with legs. That explains why I'm less smiley on the pic.
Oh god...less smiley is actually the nice way of putting it, I look kind of miserable aren't I? Like a frustrated, matronly Minnie Mouse that will slap your fingers with a ruler....*sigh*

ANYWAY! Right now, I should be working and thinking about an illustration project, a painting and the planning of both my Mother and BF's birthday.

Instead of that, I'm blogging, looking around Facebook's Quiz, looking up Beltane activities to do as a couple (and getting sucked into related daydreams....)and other useless, less urgent stuff.

Procrastination, according to Wiki:

"For an individual procrastination may result in stress, a sense of guilt, the loss of personal productivity, the creation of crisis and the disapproval of others for not fulfilling one's responsibilities or commitments. Incidentally these combined feelings can lead to further procrastination. While it is normal for people to procrastinate to some degree, it becomes a problem when it impedes normal functioning. Chronic procrastination may be a sign of an underlying psychological or physiological disorder."

Oh God..... I'm screwed, I need a therapist now...

No comments: