Monday, March 26, 2007

About Sagittarians.....


I'll admit, I find astrology quite fascinating.

Without becoming one of those slightly wacko persons who take every word of it to be 100% accurate, the zodiac and descriptions of it's signs is a very fascinating subject.

Maybe because it's very old....

So I hate to pass judgement according to someones sign...but my God!
I'd like to have a confirmation from someone, somewhere, that not all the people born under the sign of Sagittarius is a promiscuous-womanizer-who-will-likely-cheat-and will never want to be with the same person for too long.

I keep finding cases upon cases that support that little rule. It's sad, because they are mostly excellent and sweet people, if it were not for that women-hunter gene....

Are you out there? Sagittarians who are part of a faithful marriage or relationship? Who have kids? Who don't need to sleep with everything that looks your way? Make me wrong!

No comments: