Monday, May 26, 2008

Today's fashion...

I don't know what's wrong with fashion these days...or maybe that's just me. What do you all think about it?


I'm asking those who actually set foot in Malls, but I guess the rest can't be blind enough to not notice what the kids are wearing this season and the last...you can't miss it anyway! The colors practically attack our innocent, unsuspecting eyes. The 80's are back with a vengeance!


It started innocently enough with the return of the leggings.

But now it seems to have escalated into a horrible mess of long, shapeless off the shoulder shirts in various shades of fluorescent pink and iridescent green. I'm mentionning pink and greens, because they are particularly screaming, but I've seen every primary colors out there.

Don't even start me on those ridiculously tight jeans...I've seen them on skinny girls, and even there, I'm not sure. You'd think the rest of us would have the sense to not even approach a pair of these....saddly...no.


Let me demonstrate some more...why it needs to change and never come back. Remember people, what the 80's looked like:


I have to admit, I love Madonna from the 80s' and her style better then what she had become. She seemed funner back then.


No comments: